Davinci Rocking Mini Crib Review

MY REVIEW OF THE CRIB

LINKS TO WHERE GO 
PURCHASE YOUR OWN

You can go to Amazon and purchase the Divinci Rocking Mini Crib and we also added on the Crescent Mini Crib 50 Coil Mattress and the American Baby Company Waterproof Quilted Mattress Pad all together with FREE shipping the total is $185.72. Not bad deal for what you get. Im in LOVE LOVE LOVE with this set! Go to Amazon and purchase one for your baby today!

** This item that I have reviewed was Purchased by myself and I have NOT been compensated in any kind of way for my opinion. It is just that my opinion**

Da Freebies : Davinci Rocking Mini Crib Review

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Davinci Rocking Mini Crib Review

MY REVIEW OF THE CRIB

LINKS TO WHERE GO 
PURCHASE YOUR OWN

You can go to Amazon and purchase the Divinci Rocking Mini Crib and we also added on the Crescent Mini Crib 50 Coil Mattress and the American Baby Company Waterproof Quilted Mattress Pad all together with FREE shipping the total is $185.72. Not bad deal for what you get. Im in LOVE LOVE LOVE with this set! Go to Amazon and purchase one for your baby today!

** This item that I have reviewed was Purchased by myself and I have NOT been compensated in any kind of way for my opinion. It is just that my opinion**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home